There's a new /777/ up, it's /Trump/ -
Make America Great Again! Check it out. Suggest new
Movies & TV 24/7 via Channel7:
.m3u file. Music via
Budgets and risk management. Boring, uninteresting, but useful. Budgets are basic. Let's talk risk management. How do you do yours?
This is mine:
1. Loss of centrelink benefits
- non compliance with government protocol
- - issue advocacy: streamline centrelink
- dissolution of social safety net
- - political advocacy: unemployment and anti-work rights, and mental health benefits...nice tie in to my business and AP's CC
- - - advocacy by alliance
- - - - highest vote share political alliance in this political domain, australia is the union/labor party. They advocate for labor rights
- - - - - they hurt the remaining unemployed
- - - - - - the second highest vote share and the anti-labor party is the liberal party of australia
- - - - - - - member
- - bet on non correlated income sources
- - - e.g. private enterprise income
- - - - trade: techie - electronics - self sufficiency tech to recycle skills for homestead dream
- - - - - ADF, NZDF and UKDF
- - - - business: -redacted-
- - - - - NEIS payments, tailored syllabuses (don't publish the indications side of your database of psych skill and concept search tool)
2. Relationship breakdown due to unemployment or lack of profitability
- hypothesis: mediated by self-esteem and economic security.
- h2 - esteem more determined by autonomy, meaning and variety than income, after adjusting for economic security
- h3 - economic security assured by this career/business plan
3. Poorer interest rates
Basically - identify risks, break them down, mitigation strategies for each
Well I just try to be nice folk, I suppose.
I always pretend I have 10% of what I actually do in my bank, so that once I feel I've been spending too much, I will stop.