There's a new /777/ up, it's /Trump/ -
Make America Great Again! Check it out. Suggest new
Movies & TV 24/7 via Channel7:
.m3u file. Music via
I'm searching for fitting rpg system with given requirements:
- no theater, entirely strategic decisions
- no hex/square grid
- using miniatures/tokens and measuring distance
- preferably with complex terrains like elevation, bushes, mud, water etc
- no religion/politics/fate/customs etc topics that you have to know to play the game
- no mordheim becouse simplistic and weird magic system
Any help anons?
Dunno. GURPS, maybe?
My first thought is, if you don't want theater, you don't want an RPG. All RPGs are theater to some degree.
Almost any game that uses squares or hexes, can be switched to just using a ruler. I do this in my 5e game sometimes. 6 inches is 30ft.
And can you explain a bit more about what you mean by "no religion/politics/fate/customs etc" Are you referring to meta-mechanics like fate points or something else?
You don't want an RPG, you want a skirmish wargame.
That's not an RPG system, that's a detailed dungeon crawler/skirmish game.
Look for Song of Blade and Heroes with some add-ons (or maybe just the new edition), it has a detailed campaign and development system, with lots of options.