# Minecraft Shit Again by N3X15 - 02/06/11 @ 11:19 PM CET
Since Teffen had a massive temper-tantrum the other day and got removed from "office", we've been looking for a new Minecraft server.
We've since found a good, cheap service and I've ordered a 20-slot (1GB dedicated RAM) server with Bukkit support for 3 months (10% discount) from FragNet. We got a 10-slot Mumble VoIP server for free with the deal, and I've upgraded it to 20 slots.
Connection details are available in /minecraft/, and #minecraft in IRC has live updates and a chat relay.
FYI THIS IS NOT NIRVANA. This is a completely new map and the server has fewer, different plugins and settings (for performance). Nirvana is still being hosted by Teffen via nirrius.
# HOUSECLEANING by N3X15 - 01/12/11 @ 07:27 AM CET
We just finished seriously reorganizing the shit out of the boards to make everything less of a clusterfuck. Several boards have been deleted, others have been combined with a a similar board etc.
As shit changes, we'll leave a note here.
- /mus/ was combined with /me/.
- /zom/ has been combined with /x/.
- /futa/ has been combined with /d/.
- /nsfwwp/ combined with /wp/. /wp/ is now General (NSFW stuff allowed).
- /toys/ = lolgone
- /7tr/ is gone, since they have a forum and no one moderated it.
- /pr/ joined /halp/.
- /n/ was removed, use /h/, /d/, or /fur/ depending on furriness/fucked-up-shit.
- /pco/ was combined with /co/. /co/ is now General (NSFW stuff allowed).
- Many test boards were removed.
Update @ 12:13AM: And we're done. Content on the boards removed is gone since the merging tools are fucked, sorry. We realize this isn't popular (judging from the dozens of whiny threads popping up), but it makes our jobs easier and promotes more activity over a smaller number of boards rather than many.
In the long run, this is better for 7chan.